Tuesday, September 20, 2011

notes from therapist

Wherever my head is, my ass will go.

Interrupt irrational thoughts, stop, smile and relax.

Text 2 things for 2011 I want to manifest that will bring peace, love and joy.

Give myself 1 hour every week to manifest happiness.

Try to organize everyday, identify areas to organize.

You think it, you feel it, you become it.  Nothing disturbs the calm of my soul

First desire - having a respectful, loving relationship where we can blossom and grow.

Appreciate what I have now.

I am uncomfortable at being uncomfortable.  Ask myself what do I need to _________ ?
-frustration
-anger????  ask therapist to review, cannot read my own handwriting

Speak as we start to feel uncomfortable, that way we don't blow up.  Neither a bitch nor victim.

Manifestation is when Action marries Intention.

Wounded dog has no voice but we do.  We can communicate.

In evaluating relationship:
1) pros and cons - what are deal breakers?  All you need is one deal breaker - not negotiable

2) 1 hour for ruminating per day only.

3) write down thoughts and don't keep thinking them anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment